Dr. Edoardo Di Napoli
Associated Junior Research Group Leader, JARA HPC
Aachen Institute for Advanced Study in Computational Engineering Science (AICES)
RWTH Aachen University
Phone: +49(0)241 80 99 148
Fax: +49(0)241 80 628498
Juelich Supercomputing Centre
Institute for Advanced Simulation
Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich, Germany
Phone: +49(0)2461 612527
Fax: +49(0)2461 616566
- Ph.D. - Weinberg Theory Group, Department of Physics
The University of Texas at Austin, Texas, USA - August 2005
Dissertation: Quiver gauge theories, chiral rings and random matrix models
Advisor: Prof. Vadim Kaplunovsky
- Laurea Degree - Department of Physics
I University of Rome "La Sapienza", Italy - March 1997
Thesis: The Nambu-Jona Lasinio mechanism and the dynamical breaking of the Electroweak symmetry in the Standard Model
Supervisor: Prof. Francesco Guerra
- since July 2011: Junior Research Group Leader at the
- since May 2011: Research Associate at the
- since April 2011: fellow "Computational Science"
- 2009-2010: Postdoctoral Associate at
- 2007-2009: Director - Photovoltaic Initiative, INVENTIA Consulting
- 2005-2007: Postdoctoral Research Associate - Department of Physics, .
- 2005: Visiting Scientist - , Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
- 2002-2005: Research Assistant - Department of Physics, .
- 1999-2002: Teaching Assistant - Department of Physics, .
- 1998-1999: Professional consultant for IT services - Headquarters.
Materials Science Simulations, Density Functional Theory, Block Iterative Eigensolvers, Numerical Tensor Algebra, Reverse Engineering applied to Simulations, High-Performance Computing. Research group website:
Quantum Field Theory, Theoretical Cosmology, Supersymmetry, Phenomenological aspects of the Standard Model
Click on the following.